When every performance improvement counts
We Have Solutions for Any Industry or Business
Boost return and decrease risk in critical financial challenges, such as:
Revolutionize your production, assembly, and storage to increase productivity in your factories and warehouses:
Improve decisions to maximize efficiency & reduce costs in your day-to-day operations:
Our platform continues to compute when others hit a wall
LightSolver’s groundbreaking platform utilizes the speed of light, concentrating the power of thousands of computers into one desk-sized device and still outperforming industry leaders.
Taking on the “3-Regular 3-XORSAT Challenge,” LightSolver solved the problem in polynomial time, while all other state-of-the art classical and quantum computers solved it in exponential time.
- The ultimate goal of any sparse coding method is to accurately recover an unknown sparse vector from a few noisy linear measurements.
- LightSolver developed a quantum-inspired algorithm for the most general sparse coding problem as a quadratic unconstrained binary optimization (QUBO) task and challenged a leading deep learning solver. We conducted numerous experiments with simulated data on our platform to demonstrate its advantage over baseline methods.
- We have reached accurate (ground-state) solutions compared to a state-of-the-art machine learning algorithm.
- Our method has proven less prone to errors than competing solutions.
- Reaches an accurate solution even if you have more relevant genes.
Faster than TensorFlow
- We trained a neural network for 30 minutes to solve five problems from the MAXSAT Evaluations contest.
- Experiments on benchmark data sets show that LightSolver achieves significantly lower time-to-optimal-solution compared to a state-of-the-art deep-learning algorithm, where the gain in performance tends to increase with the problem size.
- Benchmarked against a TensorFlow, LightSolver achieved up to x1000 faster time-to-optimal solution.